Aye still here

Apologies for the lack of posting, been a hectic few months but now I am able to turn my attention once again to whisky. Ok, I have some fantastic plans distilling for September. Check these:
  • Visiting the Black Isle area so Dalmore, Balblair and Old Pulteney are on my hit list and possibly another brief stop over at Clynelish/Brora.
  • Visiting Islay!!!
  • Yes, all those distilleries and so little time to put it together but I am aiming to visit Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Ardbeg, Laphroaig, Caol Ila, Lagavulin and Bunnahabhain - if I can fit it all in!
  • (edit) I almost forgot I'll be at the McTear's Auction in Glasgow as well
There have been some whisky purchases, the photos here might give you a clue about 1 in particular. I've also got to drop by Bladnoch, take their tour and pick up some bottles. It's going to be a special few months so its worth coming back soon.


Popular Posts