New Gamestyle

We've been busy over at Gamestyle, gathering a firm base so we can push on in 2010. I’m pleased to announce that the final sections of the new site are now live.

Over the years I’ve lost count of the numerous versions we’ve had here, its certainly double figures at least. This version has great potential and I hope you’ll get involved using the various comment options we now have.

The last version was hampered by the lack of specific content pages and the search function as we do have thousands of articles here.



My own personal favourite is the ‘From The Archive’ option where we highlight two random reviews. Many of these are needing a dust down and a bit of restoration, so I’ll be looking to do this as a work in progress. Hopefully they’ll bring back some memories of games from years gone by.

Popular Posts