Babes In Toyland

Saturday, July 02, 2011

A few spare moments last night prompted me to dig out the vinyl and put a few albums across onto the nokia phone for travelling. In this age of technology and everything just a few clicks away, I'm actually finding it harder to discover new artists and inspirational songs/albums.

Last night I listened to Babes in Toyland for the first time in probably a decade. It was stunning. Even after all these years, their output is unsurpassed with its velocity and passion.

Just searching online now I find an interesting piece from music journalist Everett True who shares my opinion. Having the honour of seeing the band a couple of times during their UK tours it was a unique experience everytime. So check 'em out, most of their output including the peel sessions is essential stuff.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images