New Project

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Gamestyle is going well at the moment, a real variety of material appearing online if I do say so myself. Several interesting features, competitions and interviews from the guys and we're looking at some of the big releases for the rest of the year.

I actually enjoy writing previews, not only can you lay out how you actually feel regarding a forthcoming release, but you may end up buying it yourself! Unlike many other sites or magazines we don't butter up the publishers or developers just to gain access or a nice bit of code. Generally if we're excited about a title, then we're excited.

Now what's this about a new project? Well, I cannot say too much but it comes about thanks to a popular thread in the forums. We're just putting the finishing touches into place and I've been busy preparing initial material. Now where's that hint?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images