Canada

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Well that's the summer holiday done for another year and very enjoyable it was. I'd recommend that everyone goes to a Grand Prix at least once in their life - a tremendous experience.

So a brief where I'm at, and trying to get into gear.

Gaming
Currently on Pain (PS3) from their PSstore, mixed impressions so far.

Books
Finished The Traveler by John Twelve Hawks, one I've always wanted to read but couldn't resist a cheap hb edition in some Toronto bookshop. A good start but three more parts to go!

Movies
As Canada enjoys cheap blu ray releases in comparison to the UK and some ahead of the British street date. I took the opportunity to expand my selection, so we'll see how that turns out.

Guardian
Strange yesterday's edition boast 'the world's greatest songwriters' yet the booklet is 'great lyricists' which are two totally different things as most musicians in a group will confirm.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images